International Student Admissions Process
We would love to welcome you to our school community,
International Director, OkHee Chang. ILC Director, Connie Risser. CVCS Superintendent, Brad Carr & the 2016 International Class
In order for an International Student to be considered for admission to Cole Valley Christian Schools, the following steps must be completed:
1. Complete the Online Application for Enrollment (click the link at the left for the International Students Online Application)
2. Application Processing
After the application is submitted, you will receive an email with steps to continue the enrollment process. These steps include submitting the following items:
- TOEFL Test Score of at least 450
- An official copy of the student’s latest transcript and report card in English
- Copy of Passport
- Current Immunization Records
- Registration/Security Deposit Fee of $300
After the application along with all required documents and registration/security deposit fee ($300) are received, the application will be processed. Please allow two weeks for processing.
3. Skype Interview
The student and parents must then participate in a Skype interview conducted by a school administrator and agent.
4. I-20 Mailed to Family
Upon acceptance the I-20 form will be mailed to the family.
5. Make I-901 Payment
When the I-20 has been received the family must go online and pay an I-901 Payment. This payment is made directly to the US Government. The website address is: https://www.fmjfee.com/i901fee/
Be sure to print a payment receipt.
6. Student Visa Interview
Make an appointment with the US Embassy for a student visa interview. You will need to take the following documents:
- I-901 Payment Receipt
- When you make your appointment, ask the embassy what other documents are required.
7. Call School After Visa Received
The family must call or email the school after the student has received their student visa.
8. Tuition and Fees Due
All tuition and fees are due within 5 business days of receipt of student visa.