International Student Admissions
International Student Admission
Thank you for considering Cole Valley Christian Schools for your child's education.
Follow the instructions carefully and prepare all the items required for upload. All fees are paid through FlyWire, instructions are contained within the application.
- Step 1 - Create a FACTS account. (FACTS is our School Information System)
- Step 2 - Log in to your email and verify your FACTS account.
- Step 3 - Log-in to your newly created FACTS account
- Step 4 - Choose (click on) the grade level you’re applying for AND select “International Student Application 20/21”
When you’ve completed all the sections of the application you will click on “Submit” and review your application and then click on “Submit” a second time.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT APPLICATION PROCESS
In order for an International Student to be considered for admission to Cole Valley Christian Schools, the following steps must be completed:
- ALL questions must be answered in English characters.
- The $375 application fee must be paid at through FlyWire. The application will not be processed until the application fee has been received.
- English Test Score results submitted to our school using this code: C388 (TOEFL iBT, iTEP SLATE Plus or TOEFL ITP Plus for China); iTEP
- When you have successfully submitted the application, you will automatically receive an email verifying the application has been received by Cole Valley Christian Schools.
- You will need to scan and upload the following items (as a PDF) within this application when instructed:
- Official Transcripts / Grades listing all High School credits earned (translated in English)
- If student is entering 9th grade, please include the last 2 report cards.
- 3 Pictures of the student, including a recent headshot (.jpg)
- Copy of the student’s passport
- Copy of the student's birth certificate
- Immunization records translated in English
- On a separate document, the student must submit a writing sample answering the following question: “Why do you want to study at Cole Valley Christian Schools?”
- Must be handwritten and contain between 300-500 words.
- Must be written in English.
- Must be written and completed by the student.
- Once the application, fee and documentation listed above has been received and reviewed, one of our Cole Valley Christian Schools staff members will contact you to set up an interview that will be conducted using Zoom. For the Zoom meeting you will need to have a computer that has sound and a camera.
If the student is accepted, the I-20 form will be mailed to the family.
- When the I-20 has been received, the family must go online and pay the I-901 Payment. This payment is made directly to the US Government.
Make an appointment with the US Embassy for a student visa interview. You will need to take the following documents:
- I-901 Payment Receipt
PLEASE NOTE: When you make your appointment, ask the Embassy what other documents are required.
- The family must email the school the CVCS International Student Director, Beth Duron (firstname.lastname@example.org), after the student has received their student Visa.
All tuition and fees are due within 7 business days of receipt of student Visa - this payment is sent through FlyWire.
Questions? Please email Beth Duron.
Regarding COVID-19 – Because the procedures and requirements regarding safety measures and COVID change constantly, Cole Valley Christian Schools will communicate our current plan to any International Students that apply.
ISP Tuition & Fees:
Tuition and Fees for the 2021-2022 School year are $24,045.00
*Tuition & fees includes all school related incidental charges & athletic fees