Photo Hunt 2022
Saturday, Nov. 5th from 2-4 pm - $15 per team
Compete as One Car teams: must travel and be photographed together - no splitting up. Hint - smaller teams move faster.
- 100 Photo Challenges in 10 zones throughout our city. Who will earn the most points and win the cash prizes???
- Compete for Cash Prizes:
- 1st place- $200
- 2nd place- $100
- 3rd place- $50
- Dress as a team for the costume contest
- Best Costume - $50
Prior to the event, ticket holders will receive information on how to access the hunt on the Scav'r App.
- All photos will be submitted and points tallied through the app.
- Photo Challenges will appear at 2 pm and will shut off at 4 pm.
- Please prepare by logging into the Scav'r app well before 2 pm so you can hit the ground running when challenges appear.
- Help will be available at Cole Community Church at 1 pm for those wanting help purchasing access or logging into the hunt.
Gather at Kristin Armstrong Municipal Park by the playground for a hot cocoa bar, fellowship, and prizes following.
Prepare for outside challenges & pray for sunshine! The sooner you sign up, the sooner you'll receive the instructions including the zones in which you'll find the challenges so you can strategize your hunt path.
Invite friends, neighbors, and family to join us for this fun day. All photos will be available following the hunt on our CVCS waldo gallery. A photo gallery link will be sent to all Photo Hunt participants following the event. Let's make memories!
Volunteers: Benefitting Theater & Choir Programs
If you would like to volunteer to help with the Photo Hunt, please view the sign-up genius to select your spot.
VOLUNTEER SIGN UP GENIUS