Cole Valley Christian Elementary's unique multi-sensory, small group academic approach, based on rotation to separate specialty teachers, allows students to learn at their individual level in a dynamic Biblically-based community.
Our Elementary Campus with Pre-Kindergarten through sixth grade is located at Ustick and Maple Grove in west Boise on the campus of Cole Community Church. (8775 Ustick Rd.)
Virtual Elementary Campus Preview -
- Elementary Campus Introduction
- Academically - learn about our unique & highly effective academic instructional model.
- Spiritually - see how our students' education is grounded in a Biblical Worldview
- Socially & Relationally - our students invest in what God is doing in the world & each other.
- Physically - learn how movement plays a role in enhanced learning.
In addition to Bible, Math, Reading, Writing, History, and Science; students also are exposed to music, drama, art, physical education, and computer applications. Older elementary students help to lead worship at weekly chapels, are reading buddies with younger students, help kindergarteners with science experiments, and can apply for the Peer Ministry where they can come alongside the younger students to encourage and help.
A specific program in Science / Technology / Engineering / Math (STEM) led by our STEM teacher, provides exciting hands-on experiments and challenges for students supported by multiple generous grants as they grow their love of exploratory learning.
After school enrichment classes and athletic programs provide an even broader possibility for students to learn and grow in their specific areas of interest. Extended Care is available for families with full-time work schedules so students can stay with friends until parents complete their work obligations.
Our Student Academic Support program (SAS) provides services to support those students who may need extra intervention and learning support.
Apply and enroll early as space is extremely limited:
- Schedule a tour of our classrooms - Call (208)947-1212 option 1