RenWeb School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
RenWeb’s ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. You can see your child’s grades, attendance, and homework as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
- First, you need to make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb.
- Next, go to www.ColeValleyChristian.org and click Login to ParentsWeb in the lower right portion of the webpage.
- In the next window, click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and an email is sent to you, like the example below. (email address must be on file with CVCS)
- Click the Click to create your ParentsWeb login link. This link is only valid for 30 minutes.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb ID. (See image below)
- Type a User Name, Password (replace the ****with your new password)and Confirm the password by typing it in the next field.
- Click Save Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
You can now log into ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
Navigate to www.ColeValleyChristian.org and click Login to ParentsWeb in the lower right portion of the webpage.
We look forward to your participation. Together we can continue to improve our children’s academic development as well as communication between our school and your home.