Shuttle Bus Service
- Leaves the elementary campus at 7:40 a.m.
- Arrives at the secondary campus at 7:55 a.m.
- Leaves the secondary campus at 8:00 a.m.
- Arrives at the elementary campus at 8:20 a.m.
- Leaves the elementary campus at 3:25 p.m.
- Arrives at the secondary campus at 3:45 p.m.
- Leaves the secondary campus at 3:50 p.m.
- Arrives at the elementary campus at 4:10 p.m.
Bus Pass Pricing:
|Annual Bus Pass||$350 - 1st child;
$325 - 2nd child;
$300 - each additional child
|Ride all you want during the school year.||$1.05/ride|
|All other riders||$1.75/ride||$1.75/ride|
- To purchase a bus pass, please call or visit the school office at one of the campuses.
- Payment can be made at the time of purchase or can be added to your Smart Tuition account and paid monthly.
- The pass will have a barcode that will be scanned each time the student uses the bus.
Any students riding the bus without an annual pass:
- The charge per ride is $1.75 and will be billed to your Smart Tuition account.
- There is no punch card anymore.
- If your student rides the bus occasionally, your student will be checked in and your Smart Tuition account will be charged for the ride. No payment needed at the time of the ride.
All students that ride the bus will be issued a bus pass that will be shown upon entering the bus. If a bus pass is lost, there is a process in place to still check your student in for that day while a replacement card is issued.
Please call the school office if you have any questions: (208) 947-1212