A huge thank you to our Event Sponsors! You made our fun and memory-making possible.
Dodgeball Tournament, Food, Raffle & Silent Auction to benefit CVCS Fall Sports Teams & the CVCS General Fund.
Saturday, November 12th
Noon - 3 pm: Secondary Tournament (11:00 check in)
3:30 - 5:30: Elementary Tournament (2:30 check in)
Secondary Campus Gym
Watch the video below to learn more.
WHY: Core Purpose
- Community Building - enjoy time with your CVCS family
- Welcome others from outside our walls to join CVCS community for a day of fun
- Allow Elementary Students to enjoy Secondary Campus
- Benefits Fall Sports & General CVCS fund
- Allows parents to play with their kids
- Encourage friends and family to come watch the fun from the bleachers
WHO: ALL Fall Athletes + Independent teams
Last year we encouraged each football player to captain a team. They had 21 teams who had a blast!
This year we are inviting all Volleyball & Cross Country athletes to be team captains too.
Not a Fall Athlete? No problem! Independent Teams are welcome from inside and outside CVCS
NEW - Elementary session
3rd - 6th graders are encouraged to captain 8 person teams
invite friends and family to join you for a day of fun.
(note - students younger than 3rd grade are welcome to come watch, but wait until they are a bit older to let them play.)
GOAL: 36 Teams for each session
TEAM = 8 people & a uniform
Secondary Team: 6 guys, 2 girls. Can play with just 6 guys, but if they want 8 on their team, the last two need to be girls.
Elementary Team: 6 students, 2 adults (at least graduated from High School). Includes the captain
Uniform - wear same color or theme uniform
(NOTE - a team can have more than 2 adults or females at the secondary level.)
- Much shorter event where you’ll play more teams!
* 11am - check in
* Noon - 2 pm: TWO 6-team round robin matches to earn seeding points (3-minute games)
* 2:00 - top 16 teams will play a single-elimination tournament for the Championship (5-minute)
* 2:50 - All-in game for prizes (anyone in the building can join in)
* 3:00 - Mission Accomplished!
* 2:30 - Check in
* 3:30 - Round Robin for seeding points (3 minute games)
* 4:30 - Elementary Tournament (5 minute games)
* 5:40 - All In Game for prizes
BALLS: Coated foam Professional dodgeballs which do not hurt! YEA!
COST: Bundles available for pre-order only through Player Registration link below. Save by pre-ordering and pre-paying through the Charger Gear square store. Print receipt for easy check in. Pre-orders end Nov. 11th at midnight.
- PLAY - $10 per player
- BIG bundle: $15 (play, shirt, spectator pass)
- MEGA bundle: $20 (play, shirt, food, spectator pass)
- EPIC bundle: $25 (play, shirt, food, photo, spectator pass)
Ala Carte: Available at door of event
$10 per player to play (captains get free Photo Booth session)
$6 meal tickets (SLICE pizza, beverage, snack of choice)
$6 Photo Booth Session
$3 Spectator Pass (includes popcorn)
1 for $1,
7 for $5,
15 for $10,
30 for $20
Commemorative Shirt Logo:
Want to help? Here's how...
- PLAY or get your own team together. Click link below to register.
- SPONSOR the event - get your company logo on the back of the event t-shirt & get event tickets. Order your sponsorship through our Charger Gear Square store through this link below. View the various Sponsor Levels and ROI here. (if you prefer, PRINT donation form here and return it to the school.)
- Come Watch & enjoy the food and raffle. Get your Spectator Passes below.
- DONATE a raffle item, silent auction item, or some food through the Sign-Up Genius below (PRINT your Donation form.)
- VOLUNTEER for a 2-hour shift during the day (shifts will be included on sign up genius).