Applications closed for the 2021-2022 School Year.
Applications for 2022-2023 school year will open early January, 2022.
GETTING TO KNOW US:
- Learn about us! Check out our website for an overview of our school. Read about our mission and core values, find out what we have to offer your student spiritually and academically, as well as athletically and in the arts. Also, begin to learn about our partnership with families.
- Schedule a Campus Tour! Prospective families can gain an inside look at where their student(s) would spend their days at Cole Valley Christian Schools (CVCS) by arranging a campus tour. We would love to show you around and let you ask questions.
- Set up a Student Shadow Day! After touring (or in conjunction with), we warmly invite your child to come on campus to fully experience a day at CVCS through student shadowing. Your child will be paired with a CVCS ambassador student to participate in a typical school day.
APPLYING FOR ADMISSION:
When you are ready to apply to CVCS for your student(s), please follow the steps below:
1. Complete an ONLINE APPLICATION which includes the following forms: (click APPLY NOW on the right)
2. Upload a copy of the following documents while you are completing online application: (PDF files, not photos)
- A copy of the student’s most recent report card and transcripts
- A copy of the student’s most recent state or school standardized test scores
- If applicable, include copies of any IEP, 504, or medical/educational diagnostic testing
- A copy of certified birth certificate
- A copy of immunization records
3. Submit an Application Fee of $75.00
4. Teacher Reference & Principal Reference:
5. Submit Required Documentation to CVCS Admissions Team:
- Copy of divorce decree, if applicable, showing financial responsibility
- Any document listed in #2 that was not uploaded
Once you have completed steps 1-5 listed above, CVCS will review the file(s) and contact you to schedule the next steps in the Admissions process:
1. Complete Assessment Testing at CVCS:
- Kindergarten - 6th grade - approximately 1 hour – with grade level teachers
- 7th - 12th grade students – approximately 2 hours – reading & math assessment and writing sample
2. Administrator Interview: