How to Access Your Student Billing Account
Account information for the 2019/2020 school year is in FACTS. For instructions on how to see your information you can choose one of these options:
- Watch a video demonstration showing you how to log in and navigate the site CLICK HERE.
- You can read a summary of the instructions at the bottom of this page (fewest details)
Log In: Once you log into ParentsWeb, click the FINANCE tab on the left.
FACTS Customer Service: 866-441-4637
Questions on 2019/2020 Billing? Contact Denise Jordan at email@example.com
Tuition Payment Plans
This payment plan will include the Capital Improvement Fee ($400), annual student fees ($250), and tuition. If your student has extra billing for Student Academic Services (SAS), it will also appear here. If applicable, the other 2 items that might appear here are Tuition Reduction Fund payments or Prior year billing balances rolled forward from SMART Tuition from June.
Available Payment Due Dates: 1st, 15th or 25th of the month
- You are able to change your due date 3 times during the year through FACTS - online or calling customer service
- Payment Reminders: As a reminder, FACTS will send you an email 5-7 days before a payment is drafted/charged.
- CIF and student fees have been rolled into the payment plans – but if you would like to pay those separately to reduce future monthly payments, email firstname.lastname@example.org to make this request.
- If at any point you want to make a lump sum payment to reduce future payments, let me know and I can help readjust payments remaining for you.
- Invoices will be sent on the 5th of the month and due on the 15th of the month.
- You can set up a different payment method for these charges than your tuition plan.
- You can set up auto-pay for these charges - payment would be drafted on the due date. To select this option, choose "Enroll in AutoPay" under Incidental Billing.
- Incidental Billing will include things added in the previous month like:
- Retreat/Trip fees
- Sport Fees
- Creative Art Fees (Band, Colorguard, etc)
- Extended Care
- Shuttle Bus
- Booster Club Membership Purchases (Athletic & Arts)
- Other miscellaneous items
- You can set up auto payments on your incidental billing so that payment automatically drafts on the 15th of the month
Pre-Pay Accounts - Secondary Campus
Money can be deposited into a LUNCH ACCOUNT or a CHARGER GROUNDS account. The money cannot be moved between the two for a student in the moment at the register.
Accessing Your 2019/2020 Tuition & Incidental Billing Information
To find your tuition information or information about incidental billing for the 2019/2020 school year, you can log into your account through ParentsWeb:
- Log into your ParentsWeb account
- Click on FINANCIAL on the left menu
- This screen will give you all highlighted details of your financial account (including where to add funds for the Secondary student lunch accounts).
- Click on the designated links for more details or to make additional payments.
- Go to FINANCIAL HOME by clicking either of these places
- Under BALANCES – click FINANCIAL HOME or MAKE A PAYMENT
- Under FINANCIAL LINKS – Select FINANCIAL HOME in the far right box
That will take you into your Financial Account. There you can:
- See your incidental billing balance and transaction history under Incidental expenses
- Submit additional payments or change your banking information
- Set up Auto Payment (for payment to draft on the due date – 15th of the month for incidentals that come up)
- Add lunch money for the Secondary campus under Prepay Accounts.