How to Access Your Student Billing Account
Account information for the 2020/2021 school year is in FACTS. For instructions on how to see your information you can choose one of these options:
- Watch a video demonstration showing you how to log in and navigate the site CLICK HERE.
- You can read a summary of the instructions at the bottom of this page (fewest details)
Log In: Once you log into Family Portal, click the FINANCE tab on the left.
FACTS Customer Service: 866-441-4637
Questions on 2020/2021 Billing? Contact the Business Office at email@example.com
Tuition Payment Plans
This payment plan will include tuition, any SAS charges and the finance fee (if applicable). If your student has extra billing for Student Academic Services (SAS), it will also appear here. If applicable, the other 2 items that might appear here are Tuition Reduction Fund payments or Prior year billing balances rolled forward from SMART Tuition from June.
Available Payment Due Dates: 1st, 15th or 25th of the month
- You are able to change your due date 3 times during the year through FACTS - online or calling customer service
- Payment Reminders: As a reminder, FACTS will send you an email 5-7 days before a payment is drafted/charged.
- CIF and student fees are due by June 25th (or upon enrollment if later). They will appear in Incidental Billing unless you have selected a 12 month payment plan or are enrolling after July 15th - in both of those they will be rolled into the payment plan.
- If at any point you want to make a lump sum payment to reduce future payments, let us know and we can help readjust payments remaining for you.
- An invoice for the Capital Improvement Fee ($400 per family) and annual student fees ($250 per student) will be sent on 6/15 - due 6/25.
- Ongoing invoices will be sent on the 5th of the month and due on the 15th of the month.
- You can set up a different payment method for these charges than your tuition plan.
- You can set up auto-pay for these charges - payment would be drafted on the due date. To select this option, choose "Enroll in AutoPay" under Incidental Billing.
- Incidental Billing will include things added in the previous month like:
- Retreat/Trip fees
- Sport Fees
- Creative Art Fees (Band, Colorguard, etc)
- Extended Care
- Shuttle Bus
- Booster Club Membership Purchases (Athletic & Arts)
- Other miscellaneous items
- You can set up auto payments on your incidental billing so that payment automatically drafts on the 15th of the month
Pre-Pay Accounts - Secondary Campus
Money can be deposited into a LUNCH ACCOUNT or a CHARGER GROUNDS account. The money cannot be moved between the two for a student in the moment at the register. You will have to contact the Business Office to transfer them.
Accessing Your Tuition & Incidental Billing Information
To find your tuition information or information about incidental billing for the current school year, you can log into your account through Family Portal:
- Log into your Family Portal account
- Click on FINANCIAL on the left menu
- This screen will give you all highlighted details of your financial account (including where to add funds for the Secondary student lunch accounts).
- Click on the designated links for more details or to make additional payments.
- Go to FINANCIAL HOME by clicking either of these places
- Under BALANCES – click FINANCIAL HOME or MAKE A PAYMENT
- Under FINANCIAL LINKS – Select FINANCIAL HOME in the far right box
That will take you into your Financial Account. There you can:
- See your incidental billing balance and transaction history under Incidental expenses
- Submit additional payments or change your banking information
- Set up Auto Payment (for payment to draft on the due date – 15th of the month for incidentals that come up)
- Add lunch money for the Secondary campus under Prepay Accounts.