Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees - 2020/2021
Your child’s instruction and community will shape their
character and scope of influence in their future.
We work diligently to keep our costs as low as possible so more families can access a Christian education. Multiple child discounts, Pastor's Discounts, and Tuition Aid help many families provide this tremendous experience for their children or grandchildren.
For more information about Tuition and Fees, please contact the Business Office at email@example.com.
For a printable version, click here.
We use FACTS Tuition Management to manage/collect tuition and fee charges. Payments can be drafted on the 1st, 5th, or 25th of the month from a checking/savings account, or by automatically charging a credit card (2.85% fee applies). Payment options include:
- Multi-student discount 10% off 2nd student, 20% off 3rd student, 30% off 4th student, etc.
- Pastoral discount 50% off tuition for each student (CLICK HERE for qualifications and form to apply)
TUITION AID 2020-2021:
Cole Valley Christian Schools has a needs-based tuition aid program to assist families that are walking through a difficult financial season which prevents full tuition from being affordable. CLICK HERE to read our Tuition Aid Policy and find information needed to apply.
*Applications for 2020/2021 school year aid are open from 2/10/20-3/31/20.
TUITION CREDIT PROGRAMS:
Help offset the cost of your tuition by referring new students to CVCS and/or by using the SCRIP Program. CLICK HERE to learn more.
Elective Class Fees:
Grades 7-12 (Per Semester)
- Art $30
- Band $50
- Color Guard $50
Other Fees (by participation):
- Shuttle Bus $3/ ride
- Shuttle Pass $450 per year (per student)
- Sport Fee (JH 7-8) $125 per sport
- Sport Fee (HS 9-12) $250 per sport
- Football Equipment Fee $100 (in addition to sports fee)
- Elementary Enrichment Classes - after school - varies by class selected
Concurrent Credit & Dual Credit Classes (Optional):