Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees - 2023/2024
We work diligently to keep our costs as low as possible so more families can access a Christian education. Multiple child discounts, Pastor's Discounts, and Tuition Aid help many families provide this tremendous experience for their children or grandchildren.
For more information about Tuition and Fees, please contact the Business Office at email@example.com.
For a printable version, click here.
We use FACTS Tuition Management to manage/collect tuition and fee charges. Payments can be drafted on the 1st, 5th, or 25th of the month from a checking/savings account, or by automatically charging a credit card (2.85% fee applies). Payment options include:
Cole Valley Christian Schools offer the following discounts on tuition for full‐time students (K5‐12th):
- Multi‐student discount 10% off 2nd student, 20% off 3rd student, 30% off 4th student, etc.
- Pastoral discount 25% off tuition for each student (CLICK HERE for the qualifications and form to apply)
TUITION AID 2023-2024:
Cole Valley Christian Schools has a needs-based tuition aid program to assist families that are walking through a difficult financial season which prevents full tuition from being affordable. CLICK HERE to read our Tuition Aid Policy and find information needed to apply.
*The 2023/2024 school year tuition aid application window will open 04/17/23 and run through 06/15/2023. The Aid Committee will meet near the end of July with aid notifications being emailed the first part of August. This will be the only aid window for the 2023/2024 school year.
*Tuition Aid applies to students enrolled in Kindergarten through grade 12.
Elective Class Fees:
- Band/Ensemble $10 per trimester
Grades 7-12 (Per Semester)
- Band $100
- Color Guard $250 per season
Other Fees (by participation):
- Shuttle Bus $6/ ride
- Shuttle Pass $450 per year (per student)
- Sport Fee (MS 7-8)
- $125 per sport
- Sport Fee (HS 9-12)
- Golf fee $400
- $250 per sport
- Football Equipment Fee $100 (in addition to sports fee)
- Elementary Enrichment Classes - after school - varies by class selected
Concurrent Credit & Dual Credit Classes (Optional):