Productions & Awards
Awards & Honors:
Band & Color Guard:
Our students have received honors in the District III Solo Festival, been selected for various honor bands, honor orchestras, and honor color guards. Over the past several years every graduating instrumental music student that has auditioned for a college instrumental music scholarship has received one, including from the following schools: College of Idaho, Northwest Nazarene University, University of Idaho.
- 2018, 2019 District III 2A division marching band champions.
- 2017, 2016 District III 2A division 2nd place marching band.
- 2018, 2017 US Bands Group 1A 2nd place.
- 2019 US Bands Group 2A 2nd place
- 2018, 2016 Meridian Winter Lights Parade bands division 1st place.
- 2016 selected to represent the state of Idaho in the National Memorial Day Parade in Washington DC.
- 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 District III 2A Color Guard Champions
- 2019 US Bands Group 2A 1st place
- 2018 TVIA Color Guard Scholastic A Division Championships 2nd place
- 2019 TVIA Color Guard Scholastic A Division Championships 4th place
- 2019 - ACSI Northwest Choral Festival 1st Place trophy in vocal performance category. Award went to Hannah Metzger
- 2018 - ACSI Northwest Choral Festival 1st place trophy in Large Choir Ensemble category.
- 2017 - ACSI Northwest Choral Festivel Honorable Mention in Large Choir Ensemble category.