Cole Valley Christian Schools is pleased to offer a safe, structured, before and after-school program supervised by licensed caregivers. The program serves CVCS students who are enrolled in Early Childhood through 6th grade. It is designed for those needing before and/or after-school care daily or occasionally. Extended Care is also available on early release and on non-school days.
Operating hours are 7:30-8:00 a.m. and 3:30-6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
** Early Childhood Care morning hours: 7:30-8:20 a.m.
For more information, please review the registration forms below or contact:
- Grades K-6th: Kim Sangster at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preschool & PreK: Brandy Wingard at email@example.com
Rates for the 2021/2022 School Year:
Time: 12:30pm - 6:00pm
Must reserve spot in advance with Kim Sangster.
- Time: 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Must reserve spot in advance with Kim Sangster.
- No show rate applies if 24 hours notice is not given.
- Requires a minimum of 8 students to attend - subject to close otherwise. (To ensure we maintain State of Idaho adequate staffing guidelines)